well on the website it has the module and remotes,only thing is i'm havin trouble designing a drawer type slide to make it look clean,its basically a box behind my box between my box and my back seat mounted to the floor and bolted to the back of the amp rack to slide up,and do you kno if my box bein 6 inches to the back hatch is 2 close

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

well on the website it has the module and remotes,only thing is i'm havin trouble designing a drawer type slide to make it look clean,its basically a box behind my box between my box and my back seat mounted to the floor and bolted to the back of the amp rack to slide up,and do you kno if my box bein 6 inches to the back hatch is 2 close

to close for what, i thought you were walling it

i think i get what your sayin,i was goin to but me and my boy were designing last night and after about 3 hours 40 pieces of paper and freezin my ass off and still not havin an idea,it just sucked so i'm thinkin bout a normal box like meades with a creative amp rack,i really need to make my mind up,but its still in the thinking process im weighing the options,plus if i get in a wrech with the wall thats gonna suck,and im not sure there legal in misssippi,checkin on that tomorrow

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived