Who Says Audiobahns Dont Slap?

hey ive got 2 12 inch audiobahn immortal series awis12's and they hit pretty good. ive got them on a blitz audio 2400 watt amp. the amp is nothing special at all. but it works fine for right now. soon to come is a kole audio 5500 watt amp.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

hey ive got 2 12 inch audiobahn immortal series awis12's and they hit pretty good. ive got them on a blitz audio 2400 watt amp. the amp is nothing special at all. but it works fine for right now. soon to come is a kole audio 5500 watt amp.

y would u get rid of a shit amp for another shit amp?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well lets see here. i dont have the money to go out and buy RF shit like alot of you people do. and with no job really besides working for my dads business once in awhile its kinda hard to spend hundreds of dollers on stereo equipment

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

y would u get rid of a shit amp for another shit amp?

^^^ :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

although when i do get a steady job im getting 2 18" btl's fully loaded and idk what im gonna power them with yet.

well lets see here. i dont have the money to go out and buy RF shit like alot of you people do. and with no job really besides working for my dads business once in awhile its kinda hard to spend hundreds of dollers on stereo equipment

although when i do get a steady job im getting 2 18" btl's fully loaded and idk what im gonna power them with yet.

so how about saving your money and wait on getting a new amp? kole is definitely not a good reputable brand. hold off man.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

how do you know it actually sounds like that? have you heard it in person?

like i said "i think mine hits harder"..i neva said his was weaker or mine is louder or anything..and yeah maybe its the camera or something that it makes it sound like that...but get your stuff right then go say something aight bro...

well whats a good reputable amp that will throw out like atleast 2000 watts at 2 ohms no problem? in a single channel.

like i said "i think mine hits harder"..i neva said his was weaker or mine is louder or anything..and yeah maybe its the camera or something that it makes it sound like that...but get your stuff right then go say something aight bro...

ok i have my stuff right bro... i was meaning that since you never heard it in person how would you know if you hit harder? well you can only tell by the video, so you dont really know how his shit sounds so btfu & stfu! ;)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived