Second Skin Audio

Wow! Kicker Cvr's

Ok i been out for like 2 weeks and staying with my sister. well he just got a steal..he got 2 Pioneer 12's newer ones in a sealed box there ok, then he got 2 kicker cvr 12's in a slot ported box and a 300 watt power aocutic amp for 150 buck..well we put the kickers and his 750.1 kicker in my truck and dang my truck was falling apart..lol i want some badly..lol

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

get a video?

naw man i wish i might take one when i get back there im over at my girls house visting her and my lil girl havent seen them in like 2 weeks..broke jobless and some what homeless we live like 2 hr apart now..sister dont have the net..sucks

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Those were a great sub. I still miss those years from Kicker :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

CVRs still impress me to this day

My buddy did a 145.1 today with 4 of the 12s in about 8.4cf tuned to 35hz with a BXi2008 on music

and he was pounding them hard all day long, atleast a few hrs of poundage today

makes me want 8 ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.