its a track i stole from loganberry, a "modified" Arther theme song. idk where he got it :search:

-Drew

I think I've seen it on ROE somewhere...

You needa try the titanic theme, THAT will put a grin on any bass lover's face. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I'm a vid whore and am getting annoyed with bumping my topic over and over so i'm just going to add some vids to this post :D

this is my "Then and now" videos! first vid is 2yrs old with my first 1,000w+ system

Posted Image

after going through some old CDs i happened to find the same track played in that vid- so i shot these today...

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Nice!!! Pointing sub forward really brings on some good flex.... Now get on the meter.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

thanks altima :)

have to wait for autorama for numbers- unless Sactownstang, Civicman, or B slaps want to let me on the meter early :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

a napkin? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

try a hair, shirt, towel or plastic bag trick for crying out loud. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

soo hurray for being bored and unemployed! tried a shirt- i might try a different song and maybe upload to youtube if PB is choppy again. makes it look like shit

Posted Image

-Drew

BTW i hate vids that are like 8min long- if you haven't noticed i like short vids that are to the point.

ex SMD -> DC -> flex -> shirt -> flex -> done :)

uhoh_45 said:

what song is that ?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived