eh i gives a fuck if i get banned for my opinion.

looks kinda retarded imo, im a drop and dragged kinda guy but i guess people can see that as stupid also.

the m and m's are about as good as ricers putting hella product stickers on thier civics imo (hella rice) i just dont know what to call it when idiotic black people do it.

IMO the whole donk movement makes us colored people look like jackasses

hahaha he said colored people. thats funny.

the cars have alot of money in them, when i see them rollin down the street all i can say is wtf? cause there so high off the ground. i mean come on anyone who rolls one of those gots some balls.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

what do you find badass about it , the M&M paint job/graphics ? , or the lift kit on it ? , or the air suspension built on a lift kit ? , the wheels ? , just kinda wondering. i my self don't care at all for them , it just doesn't look right to have all that permanent '' lift '' for a car . if you can't at least tuck your tire when your running airbags or hydraulics, then what's the point ( unless it's a 4x4 !! ) if your running low profile tires , you should be low !! for example= how would 33''swampers on beadlock wheels look on a slammed truck , see what im sayin' or at least where im coming from..... any how , i respect your taste to things i dont have for, hope i wasn't too much of an ass ( LOL !!!) .................... :rolleyes:

Its something unique and has its own style.People see millions of trucks/cars bagged tucking tire.How often have you seen a car with big rims hopping down the street?Like somebody else said the craftmanship that went into that chassis has to be good to make a car or anything to be able to do 3 wheel and hop.People hate what they want to hate,i dont care if somebody thinks it stupid

The M&M's by them selves are bad ass,let alone on the car to.Everybody has to love M&M's on a car,truck or even in your mouth.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Its something unique and has its own style.People see millions of trucks/cars bagged tucking tire.How often have you seen a car with big rims hopping down the street?Like somebody else said the craftmanship that went into that chassis has to be good to make a car or anything to be able to do 3 wheel and hop.People hate what they want to hate,i dont care if somebody thinks it stupid

x2.. everyone has their own taste of whats good and whats not.. if every one had the same style, i.e. bagged trucks that tucks tires.. everyone will be bitching about who copied who.. but when someone tries something new and different they also bitch about how ugly it is or stupid looking.. you do something - mod your own car - to satisfy yourself and not other..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

x2.. everyone has their own taste of whats good and whats not.. if every one had the same style, i.e. bagged trucks that tucks tires.. everyone will be bitching about who copied who.. but when someone tries something new and different they also bitch about how ugly it is or stupid looking.. you do something - mod your own car - to satisfy yourself and not other..

you couldn't have said it better potna. i got friends who like jacked up trucks on big tires, got homies from Cali rolling old schoolz with the 13 and 14 inch rims and then those that roll old school and new school with the biggest rims they can prefer. i don't hate on it because it's your car and if every ride was set at one standard then the game of tricking out cars whether audio, big rims or whatever would suck.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

The M&M's by them selves are bad ass,let alone on the car to.Everybody has to love M&M's on a car,truck or even in your mouth.

i hope im not sounding like im '' hating '' , cause im not , i love the life style we are in , wether its stereo , bags, hydraulics , donks , 4x4's , or what ever , i like that people express their individualality ( yeah, i know its spelled wrong but im f-cked up right now ) no matter what , when i say im not into it , dont take that as im '' hating '' , it's just something that i wouldn't do . but to all those that '' create '' , two thumbs up to ya ....

I think there's a different between cool...and clown car lol...

Hummer on 26-28's....that's cool.......it slightly fits it at least...

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

I think there's a different between cool...and clown car lol...

Hummer on 26-28's....that's cool.......it slightly fits it at least...

putting 26-28s on a Hummer is cool to you and it can be a "clown car" for others. no matter what you do in life and where you go, there will always be haters.. its something you gotta live with..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

putting 26-28s on a Hummer is cool to you and it can be a "clown car" for others. no matter what you do in life and where you go, there will always be haters.. its something you gotta live with..

yeah , i love that truck that M.I.C did with the 30's on a bodydropped avalanche , to others it is probably ridiculus , but hey, to each his or her own............... deal with it or go get into some other hobby/ life style..........................................
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

yeah , i love that truck that M.I.C did with the 30's on a bodydropped avalanche , to others it is probably ridiculus , but hey, to each his or her own............... deal with it or go get into some other hobby/ life style..........................................

im not hating on big rims on trucks or suv or whatever.. this statement be said one way or another, plenty of time.. dont hate on something that is different.. some will like some will hate it.. everything you do, from how you talk, to how you dress or where you work... there will always be haters.. its part of life...

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived