How Is Fi Pronounced?

nah figh is correct, i find it rather humorous how many Fi nut huggers dont know the correct name of thier subs though

It's crazy!!! I have people at competitions looking at me messed up when I ask them if they have ever heard of fi's (figh's) and they look at me crooked and say "hugh?, you mean (ef-I) and I say, no, and they say I need to check into it. So, just makin sure I have been saying the right thing for this long.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

It's crazy!!! I have people at competitions looking at me messed up when I ask them if they have ever heard of fi's (figh's) and they look at me crooked and say "hugh?, you mean (ef-I) and I say, no, and they say I need to check into it. So, just makin sure I have been saying the right thing for this long.

If your going to talk to other people about Use it as Two Letters.

They will understand what you are talking about.

I'm still going to pronounce it F-I.

Like I say Pop and not Soda.

eh i call people that call all soda coke a dumbass also,

Ive ran ALOT of re stuff and a guy came up to me and asked where i got the REEE's i looked at him like a dumb ass quite honestly.

If you take scotts explanation as to why its pronounced the way it is, it makes perfect sense though, unlike the abbreviation that accounts for jack shit

Archived