Second Skin Audio

D9 Vs Lv4

lol just like i said in the beginning and now after seeing the pic, the box is questionable. great piece of equipment in that pic

yes he has alota great stuff in that truck, alot of moneys worth..its all pretty much top of the line diamond stuff...the door speakers blow me away...they are amazing, i talked to him today and got ahold of him..he said that he for sure does not wanna mess with a new box as he does not have time to play around with the glass and stuff to make it fit to what he needs so that is outa the question...i want him to bring it over tommorro so i can play with his eq's and stuff..see what the shop did to make it sound like it does (i know that it has more hiding) because imo the new box for the x shouldnt hit as hard as hit truck does...but it does, but if he still is not happy tommorro then that means dc lv4 12" and if he still isnt happy then, he needs to do some box work

thanks for all the tips guys

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

kinda seems from the beginning your mind was made up anyhow. kinda pointless thread

my mind was made up from the beginning, but this isnt my vehicle, or my sub...i wanted your guys' opinions, i know for a fact if i was in this situation it woulda been dc from the start..but it wasnt

so thanks to you guys i have other options that i kind try, ive let him know all this information and he does not want to do anything with the box so there is only so much he can expect to get, he understands that.....like i said if it was me it woulda been dc from the start, but since its not i wanted to see if there was anything else that may be a factor

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if it was yours it would be DC because you know know HOW to properly install a great sub like the D9.

nothing wrong with the DC i own some of them also, just funny how you dismiss the Diamond like you do when its clearly installed wrong.

and yes even "professional" shops fuck up

if it was yours it would be DC because you know know HOW to properly install a great sub like the D9.

nothing wrong with the DC i own some of them also, just funny how you dismiss the Diamond like you do when its clearly installed wrong.

and yes even "professional" shops fuck up

im not bagging on diamond ive said several times they have great stuff but this sub has yet to impress me it may be wrong eq set up bad box many things ill let you guys know what he decides to do tomoro

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg