Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

Thanks bro,

if you can Grab it, I love the body style Boxxy yet sporty, their is a ton of aftermarket stuff available for them, and they are worth a decent amount of money if they are in good shape, the vw forums i visit on occasion cant believe Im cutting mine all up for a system lol.

same reason i like the year accords i have had 11 of now, boxxy yet still a little sporty. Value isnt really up there because in reality its a family car but my first car was an old mustang with no power steering so i fell in love with the first accord i got.

have a call out to the guy just waiting on a response

edit:

and i would cut this one up too if we got it, 300 bucks is worth cutting into a wall for me

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing some work on this bish, I should have my amp in 2 or 3 weeks, Im stooooooo stoked.

The suspension is still not 100% complete, I have tore out everything in the trunk, I gotta figure out how in the world Im gonna fit either a small bottle or another tank in this bish I need more AIR badly.

yesterday I started the sound deadning ( 4 rolls of peel N Seel FTW) no pics camera batts are dead, i also stopped by a local shop ( quick Plug Alarming Sounds) and picked up some 1/0 crimp ring terminals so I can solder up my big 4 and start the rewiring of my 4 runs of 1/0.

I will get some pics this weekend.

I never got to the big 4 or the rewiring of the 4 runs of 1/0 to the trunk, but I did get started on the deadning hers some pics of the little bit I got done.

passenger side rear floor pan (3 layers of peel n seal)

Posted Image

2 layers under the wall (not completely done yet)

Posted Image

I will finish of the last 2 rolls of P-n-S tomorrow and get pics, then the rest of the week I will finish organizing my garage and build a workbench for my new vise.

• 2 weeks later...

no, unfortunitly I wouldnt have money for it till next week, and the seller needed to sell it before that as he had a car payment due, which is cool, I have been in that situation before, when you need cash money talks.

I do have some stuff comming for the car tho, as soon as the packages arrive I will post pics.

Archived