Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

Guest Nismofreak

hey david....are you gonna run that goliath big oso is selling if you get the money?

Are you using gutter repair for sound denting?

yea I have a small update but no pics, I was lucky enough to get picked for a sponsorship from PowerMaster batteries,

thanks to Scottie Johnson and Steve Meade.

I havent worked on the car much, It is just to freaking HOT to work on after I get off work from my normal job, its been in the 100's for like 2 weeks

Nismo, no Im not buying the goliath, bigoso need the money last week to make a car payment, I wouldnt have the money for it untill the 11th, so its gone. no biggie thats life and he needed his money, I can certinly understand that.

and Yes Im using peel-n-seal for sound deadning it works great.

I should have a good update with pics in 2 weeks trust me it will be worth the wait.

Hey David, any updates on the Jetta?

....i'm watching....

cool Im glad your watching, its a slow build maybee the longest in SMD history LOL but I willlllll gaurentee it will be worth it in the end.

I may have a few pics up later of all the sound deadning I did, thats about it.

David

Guest Nismofreak

yea I have a small update but no pics, I was lucky enough to get picked for a sponsorship from PowerMaster batteries,

thanks to Scottie Johnson and Steve Meade.

I havent worked on the car much, It is just to freaking HOT to work on after I get off work from my normal job, its been in the 100's for like 2 weeks

Nismo, no Im not buying the goliath, bigoso need the money last week to make a car payment, I wouldnt have the money for it untill the 11th, so its gone. no biggie thats life and he needed his money, I can certinly understand that.

and Yes Im using peel-n-seal for sound deadning it works great.

I should have a good update with pics in 2 weeks trust me it will be worth the wait.

o okay man....I use the peel and seal stuff but is called gutter repair but same thing and now I know it is okay to sound dent your whole car with it I guess...

• 2 weeks later...

well I have a few more I like alot 2 so I figure I would putthe winner of these agianst my other 2 fav's

I'm picky I cant help it, gotta be unique, not to flashy.

Archived