For ports, look into some paper towel tubes. Square ports won't work well with square L7 subs, you want round ports.

stop152.png

Don't listen to him. Everyone knows that round subs need round ports, and square subs need square ports. The soundwaves from a round sub are, obviosuly, round, and if you have a square port, they won't fit through. Same thing with quare subs and round ports. Square subs make square soundwaves, and won't fit through a round port. You need the same port shape as the sub so that she shape of the soundwave from the sub fits through the box correctly.

thumbup.gif

Well in that case Sony Xplod speakers are fukked....it would suck *** to build a pentagonal port.

HAHAHAHA, Damnit. I re-read it and started laughing again!!

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

No, would not buy pyle it is junk,I had a dual cd player when I had my pyramid 10 inch woofers,In a sealed box tunned to around 38 megahertz top of the line. But the bass still made the dual skip.

ROFL

Edited by Krannyman92

No, would not buy pyle it is junk,I had a dual cd player when I had my pyramid 10 inch woofers,In a sealed box tunned to around 38 megahertz top of the line. But the bass still made the dual skip.

ROFL

actually you can tune a sealed box...dont ask me how but i know assman knows

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

im reading this....i feel bad for this kid, but im also laughing my f*cking ass off.h e keeps calling his pyramids L7's, he thinks he can tune a sealed box to 38 mhz, he's tapping into dangerous wires.

and stole the change out of my cup holder! But on the positive note, they did not take my L7's they did not touch none of the stereo system.Exept the copper wireWhen I get back from wal-mart with a new instalation kit,I will try to use all the pics up on my 35mm camera and try to figure out how to post some pics!

(i wonder why :P)

actually you can tune a sealed box...dont ask me how but i know assman knows

yea, i know about that F3 stuff for a sealed box, but he thinks that you can tune it as easily as a ported box...and somehow knows how to tune a box made of cardboard and elmer's glue to like 350,000hz