--Navi-- Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 veruhnice, now i can surf at work, before it was a nono and I dont feel like losing my job over some guys boner material
jonnylowkon Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 are you saying your old man as in your pops?lol sweet ... naw not really my pops but my old man looks just like him and USE to smoke out untill he met his 4th wife 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
Noobtastic14 Posted September 2, 2008 Report Posted September 2, 2008 Denied Azn Girl FTL!!! oh well its understandable Thought i'd change it up and sport the workplace, Six Flags FTW -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
littleitaly1990 Posted September 3, 2008 Report Posted September 3, 2008 Anyone else notice a lot or really cool gif avatars since the change? I kinda like them, especially since I can view them in classes no worries. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.