Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

yes the 14th of September

Im down for setting it up to where we meet up around 2-4 (range of meet up time) chill for a while, get set up with the Team (stickers, decals, magnets, shirts), do some demos and get some dinner then whatever afterwards.

ill most likely head back home after everything.

First i would like to see how many are evan available that day.

id be available but cant stay in MD and prolly wont be able to ride 70 miles back up there... lil too much for me

We can have a meet up in Glen Burnie Maryland on the 14th considering most of us will there prior the day before.

Unless you guys want to have it after the show that way we dont ahve to make multiple trips or if its a problem for anyone to stay the night.

lets see who can do what and we`ll make a decision.

if it can be somewhere closer i can go. I cant drive home that night and then go rite back. thats 2 tanks of gas for me so it will cost me roughly $130 and i do not have that kinda cash.. (i plan ahead)

I wont be able to offord a place to stay either... :( i just spent $600 in 2 days on an amp and batt... im spent :(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Unless you guys want to have it after the show that way we dont ahve to make multiple trips or if its a problem for anyone to stay the night.

I vote to have it on the same day, we could set up before the show and cheel after....just an idea

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Im pretty sure alot of us all have plans to meet at Chodes work. at like 7 am... then we will be heading to the show just incase we get lost or need piss breaks and with girls on the trip im sure we will lol. no offence to anyone.

afterwords may work. whens the show over?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

honestly it would be the smartest to have it on the same day as the show. 1 were gonna compete and 2 we will be in the area anyway. i think the show is over around 3-4 so after that we can all get dinner to chill out and then go our ways.

and yes were meeting up at my work Sound of tristate in dover at 7 in the morning to ride up together.

so everyone down for the meeting to be on the 13th after the show. im sure we will all be talking about it during but the official meeting will be after the show.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Okay, well just as soon as yall get everything figured out post it up and maybe some directions for us less fornunate folk who dont have GPS please and thank you lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Hey Chode, can I represent Team Deadly Hertz here in SD? Shit, I'd love to roll all the way over to wherever and hear some shit, demo some shit, ya know? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I just gotta get situated first.

Just to rep Team Deadly Hertz would be an honor! :D

Not to many C.C. here in West SD. Give these other C.C. here some comp! lol

Derp.

Hey Chode, can I represent Team Deadly Hertz here in SD? Shit, I'd love to roll all the way over to wherever and hear some shit, demo some shit, ya know? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I just gotta get situated first.

Just to rep Team Deadly Hertz would be an honor! :D

Not to many C.C. here in West SD. Give these other C.C. here some comp! lol

welcome aboard bro!! once we get stickers and decals and whatnot ill make sure you get some as well. eventually ima try to get everyone to chip in for shirts and such but its awesome people actually wanna join!!!
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

welcome aboard bro!! once we get stickers and decals and whatnot ill make sure you get some as well. eventually ima try to get everyone to chip in for shirts and such but its awesome people actually wanna join!!!

Thanks man!!!!!

Hell yeah I've been wanting to join a Team like this. The C.C. here won't 'compete' against me or anyone cause they don't 'compete against people on their own' LOL its weak...

Derp.

Thanks man!!!!!

Hell yeah I've been wanting to join a Team like this. The C.C. here won't 'compete' against me or anyone cause they don't 'compete against people on their own' LOL its weak...

that is pretty weak....well glad to have you join us. if your ever in the area, def let us know we can meet up or something!!
NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived