Sonic Electronix

i was jus wondering if a 7000 watt atomic amp is anough to push two 18 inch btl's?

i have the subs but im thinking of getting that amp, anyone know how much they go for and the specs or are they any good at all?

any help would be good thanks!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

would it be Enough? yea it would. but you also have to think about the 1500 or so your going to spend on wiring, batteries, upgraded alt, ect. thats one thing ive learned on here, it takes power to make power and alot more to think about in a system than just a big amp and subs. 80% of the system is install.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

already have all that, all i need s the ho alt.

but i would like to know more about the amp, anyone ever had one or had experience with it?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

thats more then enough. i hope you dont think your just going to throw these things in a box and push 7000 watts to them. if so you are badly mistaken. for daily you need to really plan out your system and try to restrict some airflow for lower excursion but make sure its enough to keep adequate air flow. also keep your box around 4.5-6 cubes for each i would stay on the low side if possible.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

thats more then enough. i hope you dont think your just going to throw these things in a box and push 7000 watts to them. if so you are badly mistaken. for daily you need to really plan out your system and try to restrict some airflow for lower excursion but make sure its enough to keep adequate air flow. also keep your box around 4.5-6 cubes for each i would stay on the low side if possible.

times 2

the bigger the box the less power handling.

the atomic isd a well built amp. zenon board and is a little underrated.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i wasnt planing on putting them in any box, and i just wanted you guys opinions on the amp since i havn't got it yet!

so the bigger the box the less power you need?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

also, whats the real rms on the atomic 7000!?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

Archived