Damn man, whatever you do make sure you kill it on the first try. If your gonna shot it dont do it with a bb gun use a pellet rifle if you have one and if your gonna hit it with a shovel or other blunt instrument make sure you hit it where it counts. I remember when I was in Grand Island, Nebraska at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport when it was 110 outside. Me and this other guy were walking to one of the hangars to look at the Chinook helicopters they had there and this bird just fell out of the sky, it was panting and wouldnt move, we dicided instead of having it suffer till it died we had to kill it. We smashed it with a cinder block...worst thing ive done in my life

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

lol yall some sappy mofo's

kill the thing,... walk around the fence and go "gangsta" on that dirty bish lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Man I wouldn't mess with that thing. I had one hiding in my bush and I thought it was dead. I went to go pull it out from under the bush with a shovel and the damn thing grabbed it and shook it away from me like a bear. Needless to say...I was on the other side of the street not a second later.

Edited by JustinT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Man I wouldn't mess with that thing. I had one hiding in my bush and I thought it was dead. I went to go pull it out from under the bush with a shovel and the damn thing grabbed it and shook it away from me like a bear. Needless to say...I was on the other side of the street not a second later.

pussy :P lol jk

shovel > possum

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I tossed it in to my neighbor back yard, and I guess I didnt toss it far enuff, my dog goes under the fence and brought it to us to say something like, "Lose something?"

LOL

So my dog finally killed it, I bagged it, and threw it in the garbage

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

better go get your dog some shots.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Funny. While reading through the thread and saw you tossed it next door, I was gonna tell you you would see it again. You NEED to make sure it is dead, bag it in 5 or thrash bags and toss it in the can for the garbage man to pick up. Let it rot and decompose next door and you will smell it, every local animal that can get to it will mess with it, and probably get sick. Even if it is not rabies , they carry all sorts of other diseases and bacteria that doesn't die when the host animal dies. I would seriously take your dog to the vet ASAP. Keep a close eye on your pup and make sure he doesn't start acting strange, of course foaming is a very bad sign, but watch for things like diarrhea, shaking, spasms, discoloration of his eyes, not eating, any tell tale sign that he might be getting sick... Worst thing you could of done was let your dog get to that animal with open wounds....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties