Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

OYA, i'll have it playing agian and i'll have a vid with teaser of power. lol, i'm waiting on recone for one of the subs, it needs to be replaced. it was difective or some shit, had a coil reading 4 ohms to 3.5 ohms. so ya. itts been like that for 2 monts and 2 weeks now. so ya

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

them look like they could be sundown amps lol...but i could be wrong.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

dude i wish u lived around me, this kid here in springfield dropped 8k at a local shop on the exact same car as yours, color and all, and hes got jl w6v2's on jl amps with no extra batts and he runs around wearin the shops t shirts braggin about how hes got the loudest car in town n shit. lol i so wish u could just pull up next to him and drown him out lol he wasted his $$

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

kyle, that would be sweet. if i could, u know i would. and i've spent well under 8k on this shit, haha. he don't sound too smart. lol

Bills

KwB

comp today, AC mic. i won the 3rd class with a 154.2 sealed on the dash at 44hz. then i won outlaw and my first run i maxxed out the meter and it maxed at 160 db. we saw 160.4 then it flatlinned, so they had me go agian after they adjusted somting and i pulled a 156.7 in the kick fanning drivers side door. I was loudest at show by far. closest other compediter was 149.4 and he had 2 lvl 4's 15" on a sundown 3k and that was sealled, and then on outlaw closest was like 150.6. and they all was 6" from port, there was only one other person that fanned door so i mean, noobs.

here are vids

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Archived