Pioneer Deh-p6000ub

NoFearX18

My freind John (Oldsboomer on here) just went to walmart in NorthEast MD and got one of these for $150! ended up being $159 after tax.

great HU esspecially for the price! thats like $40 cheaper than onlinecarstereo.com

i was impressed.

preety much every pioneer HU sounds GREAT...but i dont know why people say walmart stuff sound like shit or they bad...just because "walmart" sells cheap things or has crappy stuff that dont mean nothing...i think somtimes some HU they have are badass...but anyways just saying..by the way..!!NICE!! that HU looks preety cool too.!! :good:

preety much every pioneer HU sounds GREAT...but i dont know why people say walmart stuff sound like shit or they bad...just because "walmart" sells cheap things or has crappy stuff that dont mean nothing...i think somtimes some HU they have are badass...but anyways just saying..by the way..!!NICE!! that HU looks preety cool too.!! :good:

I was told by someone that that the pioneers you get from walmart arent the same ones you get online or at a dealer not sure if its true or not though

if the pic and model are correct why wouldnt you get the same.

as long as the HU dont have a FAKE brand or some other brand that you never heard before thats all that matters......right bro?..

Edited by DUBIE

• 3 weeks later...

Paid $115 for mine, i love it, awesome head unit for the price. Usb, 4v preouts, front rear and sub outputs. can't beat it imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 3 months later...

From what ive seen

1: the ones from walmart are lighter in weight then the ones from pioneer them self

2: there made in mexico

3: they dont hold up to base worth a D*** " the rca outputs seem to carry a lot of noise after 6+ months after hitting around 140-143 db"

Untitled-1.jpg

I thought this was a pretty good deal

Na, But for real, that is an awesome price!

Did I just read that right, $1,599 AFTER a savings of $500?!?!? That just seems stupid (and not stupid in a good way... hehehe)!!! Anyone know of someone that's been crazy enough to purchase one of these things??? Just don't see any benefits that would justify that type of a price tag.... maybe I missed something, does it include it's own asian massuse (sp?) or something?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Did I just read that right, $1,599 AFTER a savings of $500?!?!? That just seems stupid (and not stupid in a good way... hehehe)!!! Anyone know of someone that's been crazy enough to purchase one of these things??? Just don't see any benefits that would justify that type of a price tag.... maybe I missed something, does it include it's own asian massuse (sp?) or something?!?!?! :rolleyes:

apparently this guy

N/A From NC

This is the best deck on the market right now. Clear And powerful.