1 time I was given two citations...excessive noise(134A), and noise nuisance(134B). $150 each. I didn't help the situation by giving him a hard time. My case was, was that I was playing the radio (I know lol), which obviously doesn't curse, but it was the song(rap). I told them that they wouldn't give citations to someone playing oldies. They would IMO get off with a warning.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

or? they yank your system in some parts

they better have heavy fire power to take my shit, thats all i gotta say. if they can catch me they can have it. 2 corners and im ghost. track star fo sho.

$127....plus the $10 processing fee i think..but i know it was $127. :censored: :censored: :censored:

this is correct.

lol i have not got one since last year i know it was 120 sumthing few years back i got 6 in one year

ha i laugh at 6 tickets try 12 in a year. trust me im on the monthly payment plan

My first ticket was $100 then my 2nd 3rd and 4th were $161... NorCaL

dam mine never went up to that much. once at arden mall they try and make me pay $360. i told them they were trippin and they threw it out. PRIVATE PROPERTY FTW!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

OVER HERE fines are uslay right around 540 for having a loud system... there has been cases over here with our department giving tickets to people with just a stock system... i think them ones are only 95.... then if you get caught 3 times i think it is they can take your shit

540$???

GAAWDDAMN

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg