if you guys havent gotten this already id suggest getting it

http://aimpro.premiumservices.aol.com/

its free like usual but offers so many cooler features than normal aim6.0

the layout is much cleaner... its mainly for an office of professional aim which i used to my advantage cause there is a calendar and stuff.

BEST PART ABOUT IT imo is the desktop share... you talk to someone and if they agree to allow you to do desktop share (under the share tab in the im window) you can see their desktop and see what theyre are doing and they can agree to allow you to get control over the mouse so you can open up folders on their computer and view things from your computer!! i think this is great because in the past you would have to pay like $100 for pcanywhere to get features like this. ive been using this to view files on my laptop at home and emailing them to myself at school from my laptop at school so i think its really helpful.

i just wanted to get this info out to you guys just incase you either didnt know about aim pro or didnt think it would be worth the hassle to get it incase you thought its not much different.

hell no i upgraded aim to the new shit a while back and that was ghetto as hell... aol browser plus all kinds of shit packaged up no thank you... lol aim 5.9 for me ;D

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

the new release about 6 months ago id say... not sure bout this onw but i dont trust aol now

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer