01xtreme Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 I have a 2 door blazer and I should have room for about 12 cf or so without walling, and still having use of the back window. however I will be losing the back seat. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
99vic Posted September 6, 2008 Author Report Posted September 6, 2008 hey man, i got a 98 4dr blazer, 2 15" DC lvl 4's in a 10.5 cubic foot box(before displacement) and i still can take 4 other people with me. it gets really loud too. back window rattles like a mofo though and will cause loss of db but not much. check out my build log in the build section. i love to see fellow blazer owners getting they shit loud. Bills yea i was looking at that thread the other day looks nice,i hope this blazer im going to look at today is as nice as the guy claims it is. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Bills Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 yea i was looking at that thread the other day looks nice,i hope this blazer im going to look at today is as nice as the guy claims it is. That would be sweet. the only thing that turns me off from the blazers witht he 4.3 vortec in them is the gasmilage. i'm getting 14 right now in town. pry 16 or 17 hwy or interstate. but ya. its not hard to get the better milage. few mods under the hood takes care of it. Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
99vic Posted September 6, 2008 Author Report Posted September 6, 2008 That would be sweet. the only thing that turns me off from the blazers witht he 4.3 vortec in them is the gasmilage. i'm getting 14 right now in town. pry 16 or 17 hwy or interstate. but ya. its not hard to get the better milage. few mods under the hood takes care of it. Bills as long as it dont get worse than my crown vic did im good,lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
McLovin Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Nice choice. I have been really considering a S10 Blazer too. Theres a green one down the road for 3400 and its a late 90s. I might go look at it. Credo Quia Absurdum
Bills Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Nice choice. I have been really considering a S10 Blazer too. Theres a green one down the road for 3400 and its a late 90s. I might go look at it. Do it Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Sampsonite Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 You can do a hell of alot with 4 door blazers. Clicky --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 yea i hella like the s10 trucks, the rexs are cool to but fat people +lil cars = problems lol im going to sac tomorrow to look at a 97 s10 blazer . ***singing*** FAT MAN IN A LITTLE CAR......FAT MAN IN A LITTLE CAR....... yeah bro it don't mix to well even my s10 can be tight but I some how tuck myself in there to get to shows. hey man, i got a 98 4dr blazer, 2 15" DC lvl 4's in a 10.5 cubic foot box(before displacement) and i still can take 4 other people with me. it gets really loud too. back window rattles like a mofo though and will cause loss of db but not much. check out my build log in the build section. i love to see fellow blazer owners getting they shit loud. Bills I love that kind of spirit, it applies very well to db Drag. Congratulations on the sale bro.......Hit up David or Roscoe for a name change unless your partial to 99vic. An s10 blazer 4 door makes sense. However, if you can some how pull off two vehicles for one would be ideal. I'm not sure on your car situation but, if your thinking about competing you might want to dedicate a vehicle. I started off competing with my camaro (which I might bring back out) then decided to dedicate a vehicle. I first picked up an astro van but, decided the equipment it would take to get it loud would of been ridiculous at the time. So I ended up with my S10. I was stoked before the last show. I went to the car was to get it washed and the attendant gave me thumbs up and walked up and said "this is one clean ass, oh damn this an '83 '85 (he saw my dash)" I responded "yeah its an '83" "Damn Nice Truck Man!!!!!!" I WAS SMILING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
lazeris Posted September 6, 2008 Report Posted September 6, 2008 Congrats on the sale!! I say s-10...I love the 80's body style of the s-10 if you can find a clean one that does not need too much work. They are really easy to work on too, well I had a 2.8 so I dont know about the 4.3's.
99vic Posted September 6, 2008 Author Report Posted September 6, 2008 ***singing*** FAT MAN IN A LITTLE CAR......FAT MAN IN A LITTLE CAR....... yeah bro it don't mix to well even my s10 can be tight but I some how tuck myself in there to get to shows. I love that kind of spirit, it applies very well to db Drag. Congratulations on the sale bro.......Hit up David or Roscoe for a name change unless your partial to 99vic. An s10 blazer 4 door makes sense. However, if you can some how pull off two vehicles for one would be ideal. I'm not sure on your car situation but, if your thinking about competing you might want to dedicate a vehicle. I started off competing with my camaro (which I might bring back out) then decided to dedicate a vehicle. I first picked up an astro van but, decided the equipment it would take to get it loud would of been ridiculous at the time. So I ended up with my S10. I was stoked before the last show. I went to the car was to get it washed and the attendant gave me thumbs up and walked up and said "this is one clean ass, oh damn this an '83 '85 (he saw my dash)" I responded "yeah its an '83" "Damn Nice Truck Man!!!!!!" I WAS SMILING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY will 2 18s fit in a camaro? i can get a 91 for super cheap REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.