Do Any Of You Guys Play Ball?

I think in the real world the white guys would get whooped

<< white

I never known a white guy to play good street ball

street ball is just one of them sports between Harlem Globe Trotters, and Michael Jordan

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i play ball..... not like that though i haven't played in a while but im capable of those skills

but in "real street" ball he wouldnt get away will all that shit LOL

if u noticed ...it seemed like he was playing against "scrubs"

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

are you sure white guys or boyz would get wooped in real life?..i dont think so bro...no mata what color you are you could still be good...i mean by practicing..like they say..hard work pays off sometimes....like myself im a hispanic guy here..and for hispanic i play basketball preety good..everytime i play some were i get crouds of people watching the game.even thoug i dont know who they are..im not trying to sound all "PRO" or anything.but streetball is way better than regular NBA.....have you guys played basketball before?..

Iam 33, I have learned over my years that white guys just cant hang in basketball

but they are fast as hell at swimming lol

thats about it

maybe, tenis and golf, hmm, what else

(I'am white, only sport I do good is cutting wood)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Iam 33, I have learned over my years that white guys just cant hang in basketball

thats about it

cutting wood?..lol..haha...well now that is a hard sport..haha!..i wish i could do that instead of paying for my sub boxes...

thats about it

remember you can't always put races into stereotypes... for example, how many white guys do you think there are who are under 6 ft tall yet can dunk? I don't know any besides myself I guess...

Although I will say that a greater percentage of blacks are close to my vertical than whites are. Still though, there is no one in my school that can match mine, black or white....

In answer to the original question... I play a couple times a week, but I don't claim to be as good as the guys in that vid....