I Gotz A Friend That Gotz A Bagged Sonoma

God I wish people would stop preaching walls and blow thrus in these trucks. First off you will be lucky to get 4 12s in it unless you raised or plan to raise the bed floor. Then you be lucky to get a 8 in there lol Second the cabin is so small for a wall that unless you have $ to build a ton of boxs and do a trial and error tune your not going to see any results at all. There are so many varibles that change when you put a wall in.

These trucks are capable of doing 150s in street B with no problem what so ever and then doing 149.9 class bass race. Ive seen mid 150s with 2 12s and 2 amps but the guy knows his shit. Hell even I hit a 149.9 on music with 1 15 and 1 amp.

dude who cares?

we want blow throughs you keep your 149 15" and well keep our blow throughs

plus my truck got stripped i could care less about sound right now, and considering this is about air ride too.

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Yeah i know and I believe everything happens for a reason.

I forgot your name tho damnit Im thinkin chris but not sure lol sorry.

You made me want some DC's tho I was diggin your sound! Although I dont think anything is as impressive as the FI 10" WOW!!

Saturday was hella fun. You think your going out to the BBQ? Im tryin and HOPE so bad I can make it!

R.I.P. SONOMA

i'm Chris jack ass lol

anyway back on topic here.

what tow lot was your truck sitting in when you finally got it picked up?

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

dude who cares?

we want blow throughs you keep your 149 15" and well keep our blow throughs

plus my truck got stripped i could care less about sound right now, and considering this is about air ride too.

I didnt read the thread all the way thru. I stopped at the front when every one was screaming blow thru or wall it. I figured the thread was going to shit.

It sucks that your shit got stolen. Hopefully you will bounce back stronger than before.

i'm Chris jack ass lol

anyway back on topic here.

what tow lot was your truck sitting in when you finally got it picked up?

It's currently at city tow. I CAN'T get it out. I had the title in the car as proof of purchase and it was stolen too. So now i can't even get the truck back so I'm just fucking pissed and its soo unfair and I sound like a winy bitch but ehh whatever.

I knew your name was chris but i thought Rodney's was too. lol

Big P. it's cool man but everyone has got there thing no reason to dis it. I mean if I were to tell you I dream of having a hair tricking ten on 1000 watts I dont expect you too dis. Maybe i LOVE tens maybe I LOVE midgets haha its all whatever!

R.I.P. SONOMA

It's currently at city tow. I CAN'T get it out. I had the title in the car as proof of purchase and it was stolen too. So now i can't even get the truck back so I'm just fucking pissed and its soo unfair and I sound like a winy bitch but ehh whatever.

I knew your name was chris but i thought Rodney's was too. lol

Big P. it's cool man but everyone has got there thing no reason to dis it. I mean if I were to tell you I dream of having a hair tricking ten on 1000 watts I dont expect you too dis. Maybe i LOVE tens maybe I LOVE midgets haha its all whatever!

Now thats funny because i know exactly what you are talking about lmao

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived