Experimenting With Final Cut

Video i edited of myself and all my boyz :friends: . Enjoy :zorro:

Smokeumtires

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

tight video, good music too.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

What island you stay on? And is all those bbing parts of you and your friends. Some killa waves there some nice overhead. What beach is that and what beach is the 1 that almost formes like a wedge. I some nice inverts and ars but weres th DKers at haha? Im all about DK.

Its all kauai boys, The vid was over a period of two years so i had some different boards... Yellow and blue bodyboards...The lil seg after the small burnout with my green tahoe is me also :D . biggest wave was around 12ft hawaiian standards which is bout a 24ft face... and all the DK is at the end glad you guys liked it

OH and sorry....cant name the wave :01nocomment8so: ...... guys get licked for that kinda shyt

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Its all kauai boys, The vid was over a period of two years so i had some different boards... Yellow and blue bodyboards...The lil seg after the small burnout with my green tahoe is me also :D . biggest wave was around 12ft hawaiian standards which is bout a 24ft face... and all the DK is at the end glad you guys liked it

OH and sorry....cant name the wave :01nocomment8so: ...... guys get licked for that kinda shyt

Here in Oah'u has been dry as fuck these past few months. I think biggest swell this year was maybe 4-5 hawaiian style and that was about 5 months ago. Even North Shore been dry as a bone. But its becoming winter now so hopefully we have some nice size swells to hit up. You guys ever surf with Cassidy? Fucking sick Dk guy. Hes sponsered by Ballistic now. So its that kinda sport huh? If you dont know den no go. My girl is to lazy to film me and my boys haha. I just made a vid of some guy with a 01' Tacoma with a 4banga who apparently does 60mph on sand w/out a start from the road. So he raced my friend with a 94' runner v6 and he got fucking smoked haha. My fren never did shift out of 1st and still managed to spank him at Sandys.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!