New Custom Shop Open! Team Roadquake Is Now Teaming Up With Team Db Linc!(same Team, Same Founder) Check Out The New Shop. 160's Coming Soon!

Looks good man! Keep getting that Lincoln louder and hopefully I'll be at finals to see it there. Great job with the new shop, and I'm sorry about the Roadquake issue. Who do you have working for you at the new place?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Nice to see your back posting on the boards Jake.

We met at the Taylor show.

You gave me your business card and we BS for most of the day.

I was wearing the Black shirt with white stripes.

Anyway, what's the lower limit for frequency's on the Lincoln?

I can't cut together a new track that I'm not comfortable a users system can handle.

Jake i beleive that address is actualy cleveland not parma, you might wanna make sure

it doesnt matter i live in parma heights but you can put cleveland and i would still get it. btw it is parma though i used to own a house with brynne right on 45th. guys the shop does look decieving. it has a huge ass bay in it. its the whole lenght of the building. and whats even better in the rear has a decent parking lot. plus there in a restaurant (sp) right next door called the hot dog diner. they gots good ass food.

----reference's----

meade916

Congrats on the new venture.Hope everything works out for the best.Cant wait to see your beast at finals.

Thanks man, I have one hell of a surprise for WORLDS! with the new shop i have no choice but to go big. So when you see the lincoln brother you will be amazed. I just took it to another level! I can't wait to hear that duck van smackin. That thing is f-ing loud! Thats for the shout and see you at WORLDS!

2008 DB DRAG ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !

2008 DB DRAG COMPETITOR OF THE YEAR, 2nd

2008 World Finals ss 3-4 4th in regionals

2008 Highest Score 161.53 in a sedan !!!

2009 Best of Show,@ The Maxxsonics Show

Now 2- RE-MTs 18's

159.7 db @ Dash, 168.8 in Enclosure

8- Kinetik 16v

8- Sundown Saz1500d amplifiers

1- Jl Audio 300/4

1- Audio Control Overdrive

Two ton chevy SPRINGS> LOL

Pro Comp midrange drivers(Rep)

Team Db Linc ( Owner ) Teams still STRONG !! 2010

Team Kinetik and Rep

Team American Bass

Team Sundown

72701a0.jpg

www.thedblinc.com its in the middle of being built!! We don't have any product in there yet we just got it yesturday!!

That makes sense, im sitting here looking at the pictures, then had to go back and read.

I was a bit confused when the title says " new shop open" but didnt see any showroom or anything else but some signs on the door and winow..

good luck with your new shop, be sure to post up more pics when you get the ball rolling some more!