Sonic Electronix

what you need to do is look at the amp..... look at the fuses in it.... add up theyre total, and thats the size you need.....

i always thought it had so be a little under that so the fuse up front would blow instead of the fuses on the amp :unknw:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lol, my stinger 4guage amp kit came with a 150amp anl fuse but it worked fine with my mtx 500d with 3 25amp fuses in it, lol when i had my amp ona 80amp fuse it blew in 3 diff spots inside the fuse houseing it was a maxi, but ied prolly put a 30amp fuse in for a 200w amp but keep the 80 for when u upgrade, and i like maxi fuses alot better than maxi fuses cause maxi's can wiggle around and get loose were a anl has nuts with lockwashers that hold it tightly in place and are easy to change to and look neat, anyways hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

the inline fuse is to protect the wire not the amp. The amps fuses protect it. You should be fine till you get a smaller fuse. Just dont forget to change it out.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i always thought it had so be a little under that so the fuse up front would blow instead of the fuses on the amp :unknw:

i just always match em up, or make the one under the hood smaller, either way the 1 under the hood should pop 1st...... ive got 2 memphis 1000w amps and they have 4 30amp fuses apiece and i have a 80amp agu fuse on each power wire......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

the inline fuse is to protect the wire not the amp. The amps fuses protect it. You should be fine till you get a smaller fuse. Just dont forget to change it out.

exactly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

hmm, i got a memphis 1000w(4 30amp) and a memphis 150.2(2 30amp) and a boss 600 watt(1 20amp) and i got a 150amp anl fuse up front but i got a 300amp anl fuse i can put in there if i want to, would 300amp fuse ona 0guage wire help get more current to my rear battery better?, and to fuse my other amps should i get a fused dist block to go from rear battery to each amp? lol i aint got that much room to bend wires around behind my seats and to keep it clean also? sorry to thread jack but this might help him also

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hmm, i got a memphis 1000w(4 30amp) and a memphis 150.2(2 30amp) and a boss 600 watt(1 20amp) and i got a 150amp anl fuse up front but i got a 300amp anl fuse i can put in there if i want to, would 300amp fuse ona 0guage wire help get more current to my rear battery better?, and to fuse my other amps should i get a fused dist block to go from rear battery to each amp? lol i aint got that much room to bend wires around behind my seats and to keep it clean also? sorry to thread jack but this might help him also

generally the less fusing you have the better for daily systems because fuses like all connections add resistance. On my burb on the power wires I had a total of 1200amps of fuses. In each t3k I had 2 250amp fuses to protect them.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

look up what your wire can handle using the gauge and length then fuse it a little higher than that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.