New 2 This Section...my Collection W/pics

man...Nice collection bro.

no 50 cal?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

God damn ese :shok: you must be collecting all that hardware to kill all us SOUTHSIDERS all by yourself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just f*cking around hope you dont take it the wrong way.................................very Nice collection, i have some but not that many but i never leave home without my.....XD.45.....never :crazy:

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

was i the only one to notice every mag was full? LOL your ready !! very nice collection bro

*edit

quick way to keep home invaders away.. 1 .50 cal mounted on roof, 240 and 249 mounted in various areas on the roof as well !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

God damn ese :shok: you must be collecting all that hardware to kill all us SOUTHSIDERS all by yourself,,,,

LOL....Naw, they do there thing and I do mine...try not to take it personal anymore unless i'm confronted or disrespected about which side I represent.

Shit I'm in LA more now then home...King Taco FTW! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

was i the only one to notice every mag was full? LOL your ready !! very nice collection bro

quick way to keep home invaders away.. 1 .50 cal mounted on roof, 240 and 249 mounted in various areas on the roof as well !

Kinda that old saying "If Your Going To Pull It, You Better Be Prepared To Use It..." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

great collection i need to set down and take some pics sometime also. I like the Intratec AB-10 I have actually thought about looking for one of those sometime

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Archived