*1LOWSUV* Posted August 10, 2009 Author Report Posted August 10, 2009 hahahah, that is the closest thing I'd get to a gun also. I enjoy shooting them, but how do you keep that many clean and in working order? and the ammo room! how big is that? Damn nice collection! Climate controlled safe and I clean after every use.....Most of my ammo is in a seperate locker. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Sadmule Posted August 11, 2009 Report Posted August 11, 2009 Nice but tooooooo much to put together....I reach down and your dead.... /story. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif u can reach down and get ur small arms (i got LOTS of those as well) but i can reach out at around 2000 yards away b4 u even know i'm there even in a car driving i have time 2 put it 2gether and load it up its just a biggin for fun, have loads of smaller guns but figured y not have smallest of small and biggest of big (.22short to .50BMG) www.myspace.com/Sadmule Manager/Installer @ Custom Acoustics 116 E Church ST Marshalltown, IA 50158 12+yrs installing System of the Month! Come vote on the 20th! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=51696 Here is my install for the running http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=50210
focalrock4life Posted August 11, 2009 Report Posted August 11, 2009 Nope....if your in my home and I feel threatened...your dead (Oh they'll find something in your hand so forget about trying to school me on that) As for "Out Of My Home" every case is different...I have a personal experience that I believe only Steve, David and Bill know about and trust me.....I didn't spend a day in jail. Don't always assume you can't defend yourself other then your home......"Dead Men Tell No Tales...." http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif 1st I agree with you on the "in home" part, I never said you were wrong defending yourself or loved ones in your home. Nor did I say you cant defend yourself outside of your home. I simply said, if you present a concealed handgun when your not allowed to have one and kill someone (or just wound them) your going to prison.
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 I simply said, if you present a concealed handgun when your not allowed to have one and kill someone (or just wound them) your going to prison. I'll say it ONE more time for you since your having a comprehension problem.....THAT is NOT alway the case. Until "You've" done the above...don't try to tell me how it turned out....I already know. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
99vic Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 I'll say it ONE more time for you since your having a comprehension problem.....THAT is NOT alway the case. Until "You've" done the above...don't try to tell me how it turned out....I already know. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif AW come on tj your a lilolfeller you dont know what your talking about http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
LT.Smoke Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 nice gun collection lots of gorgeous sidearms **You are not automatically goin to prison for killing someone on the street Focal there are tons of factors that play into it** **AOJP plays into it im sure LOW knows what the acronym stands for being that we are both in the same line of work** i feel the same way u come into my house i will face the consequences but you wont jeopardize my family or me in my home. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
focalrock4life Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 I'll say it ONE more time for you since your having a comprehension problem.....THAT is NOT alway the case. Until "You've" done the above...don't try to tell me how it turned out....I already know. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif good for you. anyways, im sure the statutes are different in Cali than they are in FL (where I live), In FL its clear cut. you have a concealed weapon on or about your person WITHOUT a permit your commiting a 3rd degree felony regardless if your defending life,limb or property. so in FL im right but wrong in cali..I can live with that, I know my states laws and thats what matters. and SLAB, I know what AOJP means im in the LE academy fwiw.
99vic Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 wtf is aojb ? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
focalrock4life Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 wtf is aojb ? AOJP, my bad im still getting used to typing without looking at the keyboard. anyways, AOJP = ability, opportunity, jeopardy,preclusion its an acronym used to determine if the use of deadly force is justified..in a nutshell.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.