Sonic Electronix

LMAO at the amps being on a "custom board".... It is a piece of unpainted, uncarpeted MDF or plywood.

and box ported OR sealed!??!?!?!!??!?! wtf :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

My friend had a box that was ported and sealed, it was a ported box and he made a plate to seal it with :fool:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

lmao I still like the capable of hitting over 160db :P that one was priceless. like what do people think we are ? stupid? lol

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/833893512.html

This one is pretty funny too hahah

Hey Kapetol T Where ya from?

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

i wanna send that guy an email telling him i will give him 900 bucks if he can hit 160 with it

hahaha

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Guest Powered By Hate

160!?!!? I'd like to shut his ass down in his moms driveway with my shit.. I cant even hit 160 cause it dont work yet but god I hope nobody buys this stereo. You need $5,000 dollars to hit 155+.. That makes me angry for some reason. If they havent lost sleep and struggled, making choices between food and car audio they shouldnt be hitting 160.. three 10's? I'd like to slap his mother for bringing a liar into this world.. wtf. 160. anger..

160!?!!? I'd like to shut his ass down in his moms driveway with my shit.. I cant even hit 160 cause it dont work yet but god I hope nobody buys this stereo. You need $5,000 dollars to hit 155+.. That makes me angry for some reason. If they havent lost sleep and struggled, making choices between food and car audio they shouldnt be hitting 160.. three 10's? I'd like to slap his mother for bringing a liar into this world.. wtf. 160. anger..

no u dont. this really does show how much you know about audio

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

:rofl:

i wuldnt say u need $5000 but neways ....

man he's hitting 160 db... in the trunk.... and off 3 10" .... wow im impressed...lol

he should be competing with those typs of scores lol

glad i got a good laugh b4 i go to wrk lol :rofl::D:clapping: good shit!!!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Guest Powered By Hate
:rofl:

i wuldnt say u need $5000 but neways ....

man he's hitting 160 db... in the trunk.... and off 3 10" .... wow im impressed...lol

he should be competing with those typs of scores lol

glad i got a good laugh b4 i go to wrk lol :rofl::D:clapping: good shit!!!!!

5k =] Thats what ive spent on the car and all my shit for mine.. hopefully it'll hit more than 155. The world may never know.. As long as I got pussy ass haters like ChevyBitch on my side I know my build wont stop.