Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

600MPH plus change...yea took a commercial airliner to texas last february...

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move!

120 in my new zx3

got 2 love the free way at 2 am lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

• 2 weeks later...

600 and some change in a jet, but on the road about 140 in my sisters stratus, i was late for a pre employment drug screening, went flying by the coleman prison in FL...ahh to be young and dumb

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

I'm so so skeptical of a lot of these claims... 120mph+ on a road is way, way sketchy. Completely aside from the fact that a huge number of cars won't even go that fast (often due to an electronic speed cut).

My WRX tops out at ~110mph because the ECU stops sending fuel to the engine (we'll soon fix that ;))

I've gone over 120mph in a few cars... Merc E500 Avant Garde on the Autobahn, Subaru Impreza WRX STi RA Spec C (what a mouthful...), Mitsubishi Evolution 1 Hill-climb car, and a Jaguar XJR.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

well the first 30 mintues i got my lisence

my mom let me use here 09 lexus and i got to 123

my tahoe i got to 117 (running late cerfew)

and the worst was on a REALLY busy road on x mas night i hot 140 in a charger racing my gf and she ran off the road and flipped her car and thats the last time i went more then 10 mph over the speed limit it scared me to death i got into alot of trouble with the police so i have been obeying the rules ever since:)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

108 in my stock caprice yesterday around 12a.m. had to slow down before i rear ended some car on the highway also gettin real close to downtown right near the exit closest to the police station :lol:

2 days ago me and my friend got around 110+ in his piece of shit saturn something, he just replaced his transmission that day and wanted to break it in :lol:

a couple months ago got 120+ in my friends honda accord goin across a bridge

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

fastest i gone

125 MPH - (2005)Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 V8 Hemi

110 MPH - (1997)Honda Civic V16

100 MPH - (1996)Dodge Intrepid 3.3L V6 (pedal to the ground didnt even get close to 120mph)SLOWEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!!..LOL

120 MPH - (2002)Chevy Trailblazer 4.2 V6 Vortex

whats a 1997 honda civic v16? lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

maybe 16 valves?

wouldnt that be 16v then? lol i think he messed up and meant b16, since the b is next to the v.. but in other works, thats kinda slow even with a d16, if he had a b16 he would have seen about 130 or 40

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived