Anybody Got A Full Speed Ipod Cable For Alpine Hu They Dont Need?

qu1cks1lver56

a pimp ass mothaphuggin dodge mini van lol.

temporary ride of course, but its all i got for now.

It's all good dude, I know EXACTLY how that is, I drove a 78 silverado big ten for a solid year. Well I take that back, I drove it about 3 months total and was underneath the fuckin thing the rest of the time fixing bitch... This ride had rust holes straight through the hood, cab, sides, bed, fenders... The P.O.S. had bolts out the ass holding the starter to the engine block, which you had to crawl under and adjust everytime you wanted to crank it. :censored: But the whole time I was using it to get from work and back making money for the new ride, and that's what it's all about.

Anyway, yeah, that ipod cable is long enough to go basically anywhere. I chose the glove box simply because I hate apple products and would rather not see the ipod if I didn't have to. ;)

Let us know how it comes out man.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

hahaha that sucks.

at least you got it.

ive heard of ppl buying from hong kong cuz its cheaper and then never getting their shit or getting it like 3 months later

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i guess they got it shipped out today.

i just checked my email and i have a tracking number.

should be here saturday*

fawk yes

Edited by qu1cks1lver56

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

yea man will do.

as soon as that shit shows up ill be installing it.

I feel ya, I remember when mine came in I called in to work and told them bastards I wasn't going to be there. :D

So now you've set yourself in a trap, now we know you'll have it by saturday so we can expect to have pics and if no pics by then... :ban:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Yea I bought mine from Best Buy for around 30. It installs in the back of the deck and you can rout it wherever u want. I did mine to the glove box. The only thing that I dont like about it is the fact that you cant scroll with the iPod when its connected. You have to go through your HU and when you are trying to find a particular artist, song, etc it takes a while.

Damn, why would you even need to touch the ipod with it hooked up? Mine is so fast through the deck, with the index jumping, playlist selection, artist, song title, etc. , I can probably find shit faster through the deck than the itouch itself...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

u got the one off ebay?

yea. AUDIOFANATICS or somethin like that is the ebay store/seller (w/e they are) i bought it from. 299 with free shipping isnt bad IMO

I feel ya, I remember when mine came in I called in to work and told them bastards I wasn't going to be there. :D

So now you've set yourself in a trap, now we know you'll have it by saturday so we can expect to have pics and if no pics by then... :ban:

haha.

ill be sure to charge the batteries so i can take some pics

Edited by qu1cks1lver56

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters