ChevyBoy Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 cut the crap guys... god cant I go one day without having to say something like this... Chevy was being funny I caught it right off the bat, hell I was gonna say something like that too joking...looks real good mang! Flame on! hahahaha great minds think alike Quote
RamenNoodles Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 Look really good man. Glad you are happy with it too! Post up some pics after you get it back in the truck. Quote Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Torres Posted September 13, 2008 Report Posted September 13, 2008 lol poor chevy...always gettin sassed i like the box i've seen how that's done on tv before...but the outcome looks sweet! Quote
EricM9104 Posted September 13, 2008 Report Posted September 13, 2008 cut the crap guys... god cant I go one day without having to say something like this... Chevy was being funny I caught it right off the bat, hell I was gonna say something like that too joking...looks real good mang! Flame on! Flame on: Flame off: Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
RamenNoodles Posted September 13, 2008 Report Posted September 13, 2008 Flame on: Flame off: lol that was funny. Quote Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
treossi Posted September 13, 2008 Author Report Posted September 13, 2008 haha yeah it looks even better in person, i can't stop looking at it, it's got a 2 coats of clear on it btw Quote Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.