Yeah check ebay. They got 4 cameras color, wireless, and weatherproof. All records on ur HD and can be accessed by internet. But I think the cams are stationary. As for the sensor they have infomercial on that thing. Ive seen them before. Its just like the chimes at the local minute market. You break the laser and set it off. I think radio shack has them. im not to sure.

Hers the driveway alarm.

http://www.gadgetshack.com/wireless-driveway-alarm.html

Edited by McLovin

Credo Quia Absurdum

Yeah check ebay. They got 4 cameras color, wireless, and weatherproof. All records on ur HD and can be accessed by internet. But I think the cams are stationary. As for the sensor they have infomercial on that thing. Ive seen them before. Its just like the chimes at the local minute market. You break the laser and set it off. I think radio shack has them. im not to sure.

Hers the driveway alarm.

thanks. i didnt feel like lookin for them :D

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you can get those little things you stick out at the end of your drive way. little laser system, and it has an audible device that goes off when the laser line is broken (invisible of course)

yup that is what i was thinking

Hers the driveway alarm.

This is where i got the idea, the door charms. Thanks for the link I gotta go out and measure my driveway width quick.

you can buy a shock sensor system for your fence if its metal. as far as the driveway ask a local bodega where they got theres from they might help you out.

nah, I got all wooden fences around me, besides it wouldnt be the easiest carrying heavy ass subs climbing over a fence, but who knows. People are dumb enough to try and break into a vehicle with 2 bright blinking leds.

here is another one of those sensors.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=93068

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

That dont say how far the motion sensor picks up. From my house to my neighbors house is about 26 feet. So I need a motion sensor that will pick up 30 feet to be on the safe side so I know there is no uncovered ground.

Below in the picture is what Im wanting to guard with the motion sensor, so Im aware of people being in my drive way before they get to my car.

The 2 arrows pointing up are ideas of camera locations.

Ill have the one on the garage pointing out towards my house/the street, and the camera on my house pointing towards my neighbors house to the right and the street. So they will criss cross paths and will be able to see both sides of my car, and out of reach.

camera.jpg

Im gonna head to the shack and see what they got, I know a guy that works there, maybe if they got something I can get a employee discount if I have him buy it, then I pay him. :0

Like I said, still open for suggustions, links etc.

Thanks everyone for the help so far, its much appricated!! :aggressive:

SMD FTW

Edited by audiofanaticz

That dont say how far the motion sensor picks up. From my house to my neighbors house is about 26 feet. So I need a motion sensor that will pick up 30 feet to be on the safe side so I know there is no uncovered ground.

Below in the picture is what Im wanting to guard with the motion sensor, so Im aware of people being in my drive way before they get to my car.

The 2 arrows pointing up are ideas of camera locations.

Ill have the one on the garage pointing out towards my house/the street, and the camera on my house pointing towards my neighbors house to the right and the street. So they will criss cross paths and will be able to see both sides of my car, and out of reach.

camera.jpg

Im gonna head to the shack and see what they got, I know a guy that works there, maybe if they got something I can get a employee discount if I have him buy it, then I pay him. :0

Like I said, still open for suggustions, links etc.

Thanks everyone for the help so far, its much appricated!! :aggressive:

SMD FTW

To Bad I dont Live closer Bro I would love to post up in that tree out back of your house with my sniper rifle. Srry to hear bout' your bad luck. Sometimes a man can only take so much before someone gets HURT. Just my .02

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

To Bad I dont Live closer Bro I would love to post up in that tree out back of your house with my sniper rifle. Srry to hear bout' your bad luck. Sometimes a man can only take so much before someone gets HURT. Just my .02

that sounds like fun have a game of who can kill the most burglars first

n yeh srry bout wut happend

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

that sounds like fun have a game of who can kill the most burglars first

n yeh srry bout wut happend

If you only knew what I do for a livin, But not tryin to get off of subject. audiofanaticz your Idea looks up to par.

Just make sure you dont have any Blind spots. Also do you have anything planned for the rear Of the garage(Cant really tell if the 2 Cameras are going to cover that area.)

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34