Second Skin Audio

How Do I.......

are you using the plans i gave you? or diffrent ones? and yes you can either cut the port length down, or either add some internal volume to it by means of 2x or somethen else.

i honestly dont remember what plans i got from you sorry. i would rather cut the port length but i only want to do it once. it is a bitch to unload 4 12's then unbolt the box from the truck remove a door to get the box out then remove the all-thread for bracing and a 2" maple dowl. is there any way someone can help me. i am seriously considering a for sale thread i am incredibly pissed with my truck. i have spent over 3 grand trying to get it over 140 and it wont budge from 139.7

----reference's----

meade916

nope. i have tried 5 different boxes. downfiring and subs/port forward. everyone keeps telling me to do subs and port up but i cant i have a kid and need room for him. i just want to sell all my shit and do a single 15.

----reference's----

meade916

pm exposport, he said he can help you with the calculations. if he doesn't answer tonight, try pming him first thing in the morning. And for real, that's crazy!!! 4-12's 139.7. Hit exposport up. I don't care what kind of subs you got, you should be louder.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i should be a hell of alot louder. i got a guy i know with 2 shitty ass kenwood 12's and he is shitting on me. it is embarassing. i can not get this truck loud to save my life.

thats how I feel with my Jeep...everyone says it should be louder...gay

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

What kind of truck do you have? I may have a box that will help you. I custom built it for a friend that had a 2000 f-150 ext cab. It replaces the bottom half of the backseat and holds 2 12's down firing. It pounds incredibly hard, and its sealed. He got a new truck and he bought a box off ebay so this things just sitting here collecting dust. It has a gray cushioned top with 3" of padding but I didn't get any pictures of it. It doesn't leave much room behind the backseats, but enough for a little kid.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg