Second Skin Audio

How Do I.......

my box is 32x28x21 tuned to 32 hertz. i want to raise the tuning to around 38 or so. how the hell do i do it. i love the lows but i am lacking horribly on the top end. i didnt realize alot of the songs i listen to daily were that high

----reference's----

meade916

what kinda port?

if its a areo port just cut off an inch and try it out, keep doing that untill you get what you like. if its a wood slot port, if you can pull the port out do the same take off an inch and test it out, if the slot port isnt removable your gonna have to build a new box

what kinda port?

if its a areo port just cut off an inch and try it out, keep doing that untill you get what you like. if its a wood slot port, if you can pull the port out do the same take off an inch and test it out, if the slot port isnt removable your gonna have to build a new box

its a slot port and building a new box os not a option. if i have to build another box there is gonna be one long for sale thread on here. so i should try cutting about a inch or so off until i like the sound?

----reference's----

meade916

what are the dimensions of your port? i can help you get the right length so you only have to cut once. and those dimensions i'm going to assume are outside dimensions?

yeah outside dimension are 32 wide 28 high 21 deep and the port is 3.5 wide.

----reference's----

meade916

are you using the plans i gave you? or diffrent ones? and yes you can either cut the port length down, or either add some internal volume to it by means of 2x or somethen else.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)