Second Skin Audio

Free Subs FTW *12 Pics*

Hokay(endofworld.net voice). So this chick came over today, and we were loading shit into the trunk of her car, and i saw two speaker boxes. I investigated, and discovered that they were Polks. I asked her what she was doing with them, and she said nothing, "They've been in my trunk for over 4 years when i bought them brand new at Circuit City." My first reaction was "No Wai! That's !" I asked her how much for them, and she said, I'm not going to use them, You can have them. Again, i was like: "No Wai! That's !" So anyways, i get them out, and they are infact brand new. One still in plastic, and the other hasnt been, and needs to have the stirofoam cleaned off of it.

Pics...

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

I've been looking for some 10s to try to glass in a box behind the seat in my truck. Subs recessed in the box so the seat can go all the way back to the box. And well, these were free, so why not. I'm going to hook them up in a sealed box in a few days to hear how they sound. They are single 4ohms, and i'm going to power them with my kx800.2 400w@4ohm per channel. benched at 1024w. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

free is free, even if they were xploded you cant beat a free speaker.

im so weird about getting free stuff though, ida tossed a dollar or something lol.

I tried bro, she wouldn't take anything! We did hold her stuff in our garage for 2months while she moved away. She was getting it all back, b/c she just moved back.

free is free, even if they were xploded you cant beat a free speaker.

im so weird about getting free stuff though, ida tossed a dollar or something lol.

I tried bro, she wouldn't take anything! We did hold her stuff in our garage for 2months while she moved away. She was getting it all back, b/c she just moved back.

sweet its like payment for services rendered then