newls1 Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 Looking for a affordable (less then $150) set of door components and like the 2 tweets per mid bass concept, looking for ya'lls opinion on these. They will be powered with 60rms watts each. Thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
roscoe1129 Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 I run them in the benz off 90w each and they sound great. NAMOSH runs them in his dodge ram and he loves them, Ive never had any complaints from them. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
newls1 Posted September 16, 2008 Author Report Posted September 16, 2008 I run them in the benz off 90w each and they sound great. NAMOSH runs them in his dodge ram and he loves them, Ive never had any complaints from them. excellent, thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Mrbubbles00482 Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 Im running a set in my doors now of a sundown 100.2 and I love them. Bout to upgrade to another set on a 100.4 You won't be disappointed with them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.