Time To Show Off The Kia A Little.. Update Pg 7

thanks for the compliments guys. those of you that have heard it, i got to tweakin a little more on the settings today at work and its a little more intense now than it was. Wouldnt be surprised if she jumped another DB.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

yea that sundown 1000 is rated @ 12 volts, so if its 100% effiecent ( which we know its not but more close to around 85 - 90 % ) then you are getting a true 1000 watts @ 12 volts. if your running 14.4 you could prolly expect like 1200 :D

i loved mine.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

that box looks hella clean.

thanks man, ALOT of time went into that f*$cker, learned a very valuable lesson on that box. tried filling the kerf cuts with sawdust and wood glue paste but it wouldnt work its way all the way down in, had to cut all that shit out with a cut off wheel in a 90 degree die grinder then go back and resin the bastards...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Damn then dbsteve really needs to bring the meter.... OR Roscoe could dig his up! :(

Personally though the compliments have to roll that has to be the most impressive 10" ever it's still just blows my mind.

If someone came up to me and said "This guys 10" is SO loud and moves hair" I would laugh but not now!

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

yea that sundown 1000 is rated @ 12 volts, so if its 100% effiecent ( which we know its not but more close to around 85 - 90 % ) then you are getting a true 1000 watts @ 12 volts. if your running 14.4 you could prolly expect like 1200 :D

i loved mine.

just for you dwright

Voltage = 32.19 Volts

Current = 34.6 Amps

Supply = 14.4v rest dropping to 12.5 volts

Power = 1113 Watts

"SAE-1000D rated for 13.8 volts (as will the other SAE amps when they come), but still technically does 1000 @ 12.8 volts."

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

my first time seeing a 10 that bastard is tight! looks like a nice system.we want vids?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

shouldnt you be working on a new box or working over time for some new equipment????

i got the box handled dude, he's droppin me off materials at my work tomorrow so i can work on it while its slow. He's been playin with some aluminum foil shit with some kinda thick ass sticky as hell black shit on the back of it....

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

my first time seeing a 10 that bastard is tight! looks like a nice system.we want vids?

Being i don't own a camera that might be a tad hard, unless roscoe brings his to the Tristate Mafia BBQ then we might be able to hook something up...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

shouldnt you be working on a new box or working over time for some new equipment????

lol i did work overtime today oddly enough, but nothin wrong with showin a lil love to the 10. honestly man when i first heard roscoe say ur 10 hits wicked low i thought he was bein sarcastic, but i wanna see 2 15;s in a box like that! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

Archived