like bill said.......google it. you make a topic about every little thing that you can EASILY find online. sad

:ban:

i am waiting for the thread on how does he fill his tank or wipe his own ass.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

:ban:

i am waiting for the thread on how does he fill his tank or wipe his own ass.

i made this thread b/c i found some under body kits for 300 dollars and other for 70 so i was wondering what a decent kit would cost so i dont end up with some piece of shit neons. this thread also helped b/c i would have bouht neon but now i know to buy LEDs instead. why do you even car that a thread is made.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

i made this thread b/c i found some under body kits for 300 dollars and other for 70 so i was wondering what a decent kit would cost so i dont end up with some piece of shit neons. this thread also helped b/c i would have bouht neon but now i know to buy LEDs instead. why do you even car that a thread is made.

we care becuase you make a thread about everything little thing related to a car. its a waste of bandwith

----reference's----

meade916

I wouldn't really hate on 'i dont know much about anything' like his name says, he really and truly must not know about anything. He asks cause he wants to know. He didn't wanna buy some cheap shit neons or some over-priced ones. Basically he is just young/old and dumb and blah, blah, blah.

I also 'fucking Googled it' and came across these:

http://www.urban-neon-car-lights.com/car-l...omotive-lights/

Edited by solo_x18

Derp.