"sleeper"(update Pics March 27)

Awesome mate, is it a bit louder with the seats forward/out?

Definitely going to have to brace that rear firewall, that thing's gunna cave in!!

never on a meter yet and it is def louder if the doors are open but seat is too much of a bitch to take out to try that. it will be neet to see what #s it does but i just want to play music with this one

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

that thing is sick as hell. i cant wait to get a big vehicle to make a ground pounder out of it. good luck on this build. that thing is sick as hell. and yes it is a sleeper. are you gonna put a camper on it??

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

that thing is sick as hell. i cant wait to get a big vehicle to make a ground pounder out of it. good luck on this build. that thing is sick as hell. and yes it is a sleeper. are you gonna put a camper on it??

it has a shell on it now just not one that matches the truck yet

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

has a shell already..hmmmmm...walkthrough that bish and add 6 more fitteenz :spiteful:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

has a shell already..hmmmmm...walkthrough that bish and add 6 more fitteenz :spiteful:

i like to go camping and dont you think 1100lbs is enough for the old girl to carry around every day...ps...i have a short vid of some metal and the song wet dolphis loading rite now, the slowed version is nuts, peaks at 24???

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i like to go camping and dont you think 1100lbs is enough for the old girl to carry around every day...ps...i have a short vid of some metal and the song wet dolphis loading rite now, the slowed version is nuts, peaks at 24???

lol....but 12 lvl4-xl 15's has such a nice ring to it.. :D

Patiently awaiting moar vids :wub:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

i was trying to capture the sound of something besides beat music but shitty camera mic does not pic up good nothin

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Lookin good jackthehillbilly

I like how you have that new bench seat in there, and you fold it down, and then this pretty red glow eminates from the back

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived