Could

natisfynest

LOL TRYIN TO FUCK WIT ME LOL ILL GET YOU BACK ONE DAY

Euhmm i dont think this kind of guy belongs here... with this kind of attitude.

Admins here warns a lot of guys typing in caps here, and its getting tolerated from this one?

Not that it give a f*ck about it, but same rules to everyone here imo.

If u think i'm TRYIN TO FUCK WITH YOU, you're wrong.

Everybody here does that, and everybody here knows that and its ok.

This is SMD, a friendly forum with a lot of nice guys helpin you out when there is a problem or something.

I think you failed mr. shout....

Goodday

Admins here warns a lot of guys typing in caps here, and its getting tolerated from this one?

This is SMD, a friendly forum with a lot of nice guys helpin you out when there is a problem or something.

Goodday

YEAH! tone it down with the caps... sit back and chill! this is a friendly forum with a lot of nice guys, but when you piss a mod or admin off they get very angry... when a veteran gives a rookie a suggestion they usually take it wisely. when i 1st bcame a member here i too had my caps lock on, Steve himself clowned me for that... so dont be a noob and TURN DOWN THE CAPS! j/k but yeah turn it down FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I didnt delete the topic either.One thing that could of happened was you could of been more specific.Could of said the price,how old the woofer is,what kind of options it had on it.It would be like asking whats a good price for a used car with no other info.

Just my.02 cents

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I deleted it, because it was in the wrong section, don't be an ass wipe, ass wipe's don't last long around here, no one has time for that crap.

it takes half a second to click cap lock, its common courtesy not to type in full on caps, its considered yelling. if you wanna keep using cap locks you can go back to whatever hole you mod at and chill there, cause if you keep going here with caps Im just gonna delete it.

thanks have a nice day

David

Goodday

DUDE I WAS JUSP PLAYIN AROUND JUST LIKE YOU WAS HENCE THE LOL DONT RUN YA MOUTH WHEN PEOPLE ARE JUS PLAYIN AROUND WIT YOU

Sigpicdamn1.gif

I deleted it, because it was in the wrong section, don't be an ass wipe, ass wipe's don't last long around here, no one has time for that crap.

it takes half a second to click cap lock, its common courtesy not to type in full on caps, its considered yelling. if you wanna keep using cap locks you can go back to whatever hole you mod at and chill there, cause if you keep going here with caps Im just gonna delete it.

thanks have a nice day

David

O SO THIS IS WHY EVERYONE OVER HERE SAYS THE MODS SUCK ASS HUH WELL WEN YOU LEARN TO BE NICE I MAY STOP TYPIN IN CAPS

Sigpicdamn1.gif

Archived