Jump to content

Anyone Else Struggling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

trust me bro. 500 every 2 weeks compared to the 6-650 i used to make every week. i tried to eliminate all the bills i had as soon as i could so all i had was my phone bill and a few others.

at least it's something !!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:
Posted

move up here to Minnesota... there are plenty of jobs up here.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

move up here to Minnesota... there are plenty of jobs up here.

funny ol lance

CBS news reported this evening that minnesota ( particuarly minneanappolis (SP) had one of the highest unemplotmeny rates in the nation.

like 15% or something like that .... :search:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :rolleyes:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I'm doing about the same, which isn't great but I'm not starving.

As far as the temp job goes you were talking about sometimes they can be a good thing. I took one and wound up working for Intel for quite awhile.

Another thing I did one time when I was jobless was work for free. I knew a guy who worked on appliances and I hung out at his shop and helped him out. It wasn't to long before I had learned enough to start my own shop and made quite a bit of money before I got burned out on it and went into something else.

Posted

non legal jobs. Lol

or other such cash paid jobs.

It works out, Im technically making more being unemployeed then when I was employed diecasting harley davidson parts.. Which is pathetic.

Its a struggle to keep a steady source of income tho, when some jobs may only last 2 or 3 days.

but I havent had a job for a few months now, and was denied unemployment even tho the plant was laying off and what not.

So I took the next best thing. Food stamps!! rofl. $178 a month for food which is nice. Not to mention I have no house payment since thats paid off, only bills are cable/internet, cell, utlitites. :)

But dont wait for a company to call you back, thats a big no no!! You gotta call that company and harass them so they know you want the job!

But dont wait for a company to call you back, thats a big no no!! You gotta call that company and harass them so they know you want the job!

X mother f-ing 2...go get that shit...never wait...cuz thats all you'll be doing!!

Posted

Chalk me up on the unemployment line. I was with Walgreens Distribution for 9 years then a guy was harassing my wife at work (we all worked together) so off company time and property I threatened to kill him on his voice mail if he didn't leave her alone, so he goes in work and plays the voice mail to them and they walked all three of us out for causing a hostile work environment. WTF? So I sit here collect my less then half my pay in Unemployment and try and stay afloat. On a side note though, I got a call today saying I have a job with the boilermakers payn $31hr.

Only time will tell.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Posted

I'am surprised this thread went this far this quick

But yeah, living in the US right now isn't the best time. I caught myself earlier looking up "Best countries to work in"

Ireland mutha fukkas!!

I guess Casinos are still doing good....Thats about the only place next to the government that I know can be hiring like crazy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

funny ol lance

CBS news reported this evening that Minnesota ( particuarly Minneapolis (SP) had one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation.

like 15% or something like that .... :search:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif :rolleyes:

if you want to go and believe all the bullshit the news tells you, go ahead. i will put it this way... there are allot of lazy mother fuckers in this city that want to just sit at home and collect there check. who supports there lazy ass people you ask? us hard working tax payers do. I'm not saying come to Minneapolis... but there is tons of housing developments going up and i know allot of you guys are in the construction trade. there is allot of stuff here. i just so happen to work in a plating plant in the middle of Minneapolis. i didn't have a job for over a year before this job and that is only because i was just as lazy as all of the other unemployed people in this city. but anyhoo im just trying to defend myself from your attempt of making me look like a dumb ass.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

also check out this site. got my job through these ppl... see if they have anything in your state.

http://www.aerotek.com/Jobs-Employment/Default.aspx

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4762 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...