damn man i feel you on what you're going through, car audio wise at least your getting it replaced just keep fighting it and make sure you get what you had, i've just been looking at my sub, ampless in my garage for the past two months... then on the drug use, my girlfriends sister last night was arrested on domestic battery, she was swinging golf clubs and shit as she was coming down from her meth high, 5 cops and the patty wagon came down and her husband just got out of prison 3 days ago, while his wife was out on the streets. pretty much my gf and her whole family are just done and don't know what to do, my gf's sister also has 3 kids who my gf takes care of and they're going to be taken

life's rough man, just think of everything you have to look forward to and smile, life's good just look for the positives

my gfs sister is the same way.

she got pregnant at like 15 and she takes absoluetely no care of the kid.

her and the babys daddy wastes tere money on alcohol and drugs and when the kid dont have diapers or they dont have shampoo she asks my gf to give them money for this and that. the kid spends most of the time at the baby daddys moms house because she dont wanna take care of him and shit.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg