Well over the last few weeks ive had alot of shit going on. Just today have i started feeling coo again.

First Audio wise, i have just been through with car audio from the explorer getting broke into and them just taking the deck ...which wasnt a big deal, to last weekend my crackhead brother breaking into my storage shed (a derrells mini storage) and stealing 4 SE 15s a RF t4000, 2 XXX's and a few other items that were pretty irreplacable for me.

Anyhow im pressing charges on little brother rather then being happy with just whipping his ass, and after a call from the detective yesterday, im pretty happy considering it was from a Derrells mini storage they were responsiblew for watching my stuff it seems and thier insurance will be paying for anythign that came up missing as my lock was cut.

So in a matter of 2 weeks i have went from not even wanting to see somethign audio related to being alright today.

Thats just the Auddio related side of the coin thoguh, Thursday i got a call from Child Protective services that my daughters mother has lost her due to domestic violence and methanphetamines.

i guess its looking up now that i been looking for her to fuck up for months now so that i can take my kid from her.

now i just need to find a job and everythign will be alright.

Well over the last few weeks ive had alot of shit going on. Just today have i started feeling coo again.

First Audio wise, i have just been through with car audio from the explorer getting broke into and them just taking the deck ...which wasnt a big deal, to last weekend my crackhead brother breaking into my storage shed (a derrells mini storage) and stealing 4 SE 15s a RF t4000, 2 XXX's and a few other items that were pretty irreplacable for me.

Anyhow im pressing charges on little brother rather then being happy with just whipping his ass, and after a call from the detective yesterday, im pretty happy considering it was from a Derrells mini storage they were responsiblew for watching my stuff it seems and thier insurance will be paying for anythign that came up missing as my lock was cut.

So in a matter of 2 weeks i have went from not even wanting to see somethign audio related to being alright today.

Thats just the Auddio related side of the coin thoguh, Thursday i got a call from Child Protective services that my daughters mother has lost her due to domestic violence and methanphetamines.

i guess its looking up now that i been looking for her to fuck up for months now so that i can take my kid from her.

damn man i feel you on what you're going through, car audio wise at least your getting it replaced just keep fighting it and make sure you get what you had, i've just been looking at my sub, ampless in my garage for the past two months... then on the drug use, my girlfriends sister last night was arrested on domestic battery, she was swinging golf clubs and shit as she was coming down from her meth high, 5 cops and the patty wagon came down and her husband just got out of prison 3 days ago, while his wife was out on the streets. pretty much my gf and her whole family are just done and don't know what to do, my gf's sister also has 3 kids who my gf takes care of and they're going to be taken

life's rough man, just think of everything you have to look forward to and smile, life's good just look for the positives

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Dude I know what your going thru ive been feeling like I dont have a clue what im doing for about 2 weeks. What the chances you had audio stuff stolen I had my tool box stolen right from the back of my truck while I was in school last week. Your kinda lucky knowing who stole your stuff I dont have a clue who jacked my tools and tool box. Everything got better after last night my buddy called me and told me to come to his house he thinks his neighbor is the one who stole my box. I go over there and sure enough its mine. Pisses me off when I have nice things and people straight up take things I have from my trucks. They dont just take things people have smashed my windows in keyed my trucks cars and suv.

damn james that blows on the low end but on the ups you gonna get custody right? so thats less c/s out of your pocket right? yeah Ive been bla all day nothing in peticular really just meh ya know....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Glad things are looking up James :) Sucks that you own brother jacks all your stuff but it's good that your getting your money back!

Just get that job and your daughter and you'll be set.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Dude I know what your going thru ive been feeling like I dont have a clue what im doing for about 2 weeks. What the chances you had audio stuff stolen I had my tool box stolen right from the back of my truck while I was in school last week. Your kinda lucky knowing who stole your stuff I dont have a clue who jacked my tools and tool box. Everything got better after last night my buddy called me and told me to come to his house he thinks his neighbor is the one who stole my box. I go over there and sure enough its mine. Pisses me off when I have nice things and people straight up take things I have from my trucks. They dont just take things people have smashed my windows in keyed my trucks cars and suv.

i was lucky enough to go to my parents and se my RF amp in his room...i stomped his ass and hes in jail atm

damn james that blows on the low end but on the ups you gonna get custody right? so thats less c/s out of your pocket right? yeah Ive been bla all day nothing in peticular really just meh ya know....

court tomorrow, i need to plead my case to the lawyers as to why she shouldnt get my daughter and he other 2 back....so i called her other 2 baby daddies and we are all showing up tomorrow to speak on our kids behalfs

i was lucky enough to go to my parents and se my RF amp in his room...i stomped his ass and hes in jail atm

Ya if I wouldnt have had my buddy call me I was going to have to admit taking a 2000+ dollar hit I really do wish I could find out who has broken my windows and keyed my vehicles but the truth is I probably will never find out who it is and if I do ill never get a penny out of them anyways.

Ya if I wouldnt have had my buddy call me I was going to have to admit taking a 2000+ dollar hit I really do wish I could find out who has broken my windows and keyed my vehicles but the truth is I probably will never find out who it is and if I do ill never get a penny out of them anyways.

yea the RF is in police custody, i'll probably get it back after everything is said and done, but the rest is long gone