Rate Your Aftermarket Alternator

refurb Alt from a 1995 Mishu 3000GT bought off Ebay

Fit-9

Finish-9

reliability-7

Customer Service- 10

value- 10

40 amps over stock for 60$ FTW has worked great for me at 2krpm since installing, its not "H/O" so i dont expect it to do much at idle

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

225 amp Excessive Amperage Alt.

fit-10

finish-Don't see it, so who cares.

quality-10

reliability-10

output-10+

pro's - simply replaced my stock alt. My lights don't dim even at full power and I'm pulling over 300 amps with a walmart battery. Got what I payed for, and a decent deal.

con's - alts aren't cheap.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

"No problem, we have a 250 amp unit with built-in adjustable voltage regulator on-sale for $399 shipped. (normally $499) We can set the voltage at 15.2V for you to optimize system performance, and it will do a full 250 amps with over 150 amps at idle! (the best in the industry) We even include an extra-small 46mm overdrive pulley that we custom machine here in house, (49mm is the smallest available anywhere else) this further boosts idle RPM performance. Best of all, our large case unit is custom machined for S10's, making it the only large case unit that bolts in without any bracket modificatons! Let me know and I can have one to you ASAP.

Thanks

Matt

1-888-MECHMAN"

Hmm. Why I've been asking you guys is I'm trying to determine what alternator I should save for.

What did you guys not like about the finish of EA alts?

There a Big case of metal....lol

Cant see the Inside's Nothing...idk I want a Nice shiny Alt that i can see a Gang load of copper inside.... I mean my Alts work 100% just not very apealing to the eye...

But as they Say SPL = UGLY SHIT!

Hmm.... wouldn't you want the case to be more open to cool it better? I honestly don't overly care for shiny things, as long as it puts out power