DC Sound Lab

big market if you can make ~75 dollar free air 8's, toyota/acura/lexus/etc all have them in the rear deck, and when they blow out alot of people just want it replaced, a box is out of the question.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

You woulnt be able to fit a lvl5 8 under there nice truck by the way does it have the 8.1

lvl5s are for the van, just need some beat in the truck.

Thanks for the compliment, I went with the 6.0l over the 8.1 for the simple fact of more aftermarket goods available for it. With just having a live tune done on it the truck smokes my buddies truck with the 8.1 and his is lighter being an excab. I just wish I could get the allision trans but at the same time the 4l80e isnt a bad thing.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

lvl5s are for the van, just need some beat in the truck.

Thanks for the compliment, I went with the 6.0l over the 8.1 for the simple fact of more aftermarket goods available for it. With just having a live tune done on it the truck smokes my buddies truck with the 8.1 and his is lighter being an excab. I just wish I could get the allision trans but at the same time the 4l80e isnt a bad thing.

Oh a lvl 5 10 or 8 under the seat would be sick Ya my silverado I bought has the 5.3 in it and its pretty quick to just waiting till I get a Magnacharger on it to see what it really has in it. Edited by Aaron813

It would have to be a level 3 8". The diameter of the motors for the level 4 and 5 are too large. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

yeah rusty level 2 8"s would be awsome, id be down for 2-4 of em xD, hopefully they can fit in a door lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

• 2 weeks later...