Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:lol: It don't bather me none.. Shit,, Half the time I'm making small cock jokes about myself.. sheesh :lol:

lawl...you do that too. i think its funny as hell!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Jeeps sound good but I never saw one pull a hairtrick without crazy power...anyone have a vid of one so I can figure out how the hell they built there box?

oh yea and girls who do atm ftmfw! LOLZ

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

Jeeps sound good but I never saw one pull a hairtrick without crazy power...anyone have a vid of one so I can figure out how the hell they built there box?

oh yea and girls who do atm ftmfw! LOLZ

I think he wanted a link to Chris's 10" so let's see if I can find one.....it's in a t-line enclosure the box is insane!

Here's the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry425714

I don't think he has any vids but we can DEFINITELY take some at the BBQ!

l_5c6a0896e2702b36ced88f8563e3ab-1.jpg

R.I.P. SONOMA

I WILL FIND WHO STRIPPED MY BABY!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 478 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...