Fluke 77-iv Dmm's Sold, Lock Please!

Now seeing as how i called him out, and I don't do that unless I am willing to do my home work I have an update.

I just got off the phone with fluke and the dmm's are not registered to the military and are not reported as stolen. Therefore they are good to go.

Hope this alleviates any worry on anyone's mind.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

all that bitching and you aren't even going to buy one!! you have to be kidding. i take it your some kind of p.i if you went through all of that just too see if something was registered to a military base :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

No man. i am military and I hate people who try and sell stolen shit on here.

There have been alot of thefts on Bragg and I wanted to make sure this guy wasn't trying to sell stolen shit. Reguardless of if he knew they were stolen or not.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Turns out when people do their homework they can help you out. It looks like the one with the serial # 94820303 is a refurb, and may have had the wrong back plate put on it with the wrong serial#, The SN also comes up as a different model # 88-V is what I was told but it is the same dmm. The other is brand new. With that, the price for the refurb is going to lower than the new one... thanks Godsmack.

Make offers with confidence.

all that bitching and you aren't even going to buy one!! you have to be kidding. i take it your some kind of p.i if you went through all of that just too see if something was registered to a military base :rofl:

No man, if I thought someone was selling stolen military equipment I would look into it too. We loose piles of equipment every month and it kills us because if the Unit pays for it and it gets stolen, especially if it is an MTOE item we have to wait for it to come off the books before we can order a nother one. He did the right thing making sure I wasn't one of those assholes.

aight kool...everthing is straightened out now...no more bs LETS SEE THESE BITCHES GET SOLD....GL on your sale!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Wow how sad is this i hope next time somebody post something for sale its not something that ive heard about being stolen a few hundred miles away,y smear someone like that play it out then find out if the goods are hot.then give the 5th fuccin degree.good luck on your sale.

American Bass*DC Power

Archived