Who Use To Bump This

99vic

i bumped the HELL out of that back in the early 90s....spice 1 is a straight up Bay Area O.G.

Same, I think my ole lady hates that disc now, I need to rebuild my music collection, my ipod got ganked, and my other pc is still dead. hint cough hint someone send me this hint cough hint cough LOL

sense some of you know older rap music i have been looking for a song for a long time now it went something like

when im through with them they will lay where raindrops splat [ some more stuff i dont remember) not me the midnight creeper does that sound familiar to anybody?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sense some of you know older rap music i have been looking for a song for a long time now it went something like

when im through with them they will lay where raindrops splat [ some more stuff i dont remember) not me the midnight creeper does that sound familiar to anybody?

somebody has to know :search: i thought is was by someone like grim reaper maybe grim reefer... i think its a local sacramento rapper

/Rant

ok well if nobody knows the last one who use to listen to this one

/Rant

awwww memories!

I can care less for the 1990sick, but Strap, and 187 proof, hell yeah, memories gettin in dirt all the time

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

^^ was the shit

When I lived in the East bay in the 90s, this guy didnt live far from us, we were always in hayward, where he was from, I didnt realize it, but he was at a store we went to when we were all fuked up, my friend was talking to him, just thought it was one of his homies, but when we got in the car. "That was Spice 1"

And you didnt introduce my white ass? WTF?

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived