Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 sigh that kid does have some mental issues... just leave him alone. i mean you wouldnt walk up to a mentally disabled person in a wheel chair and laugh at them would you? its the same thing but he figured out how to get online....well this one time....nvmind
Amalan Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 sigh that kid does have some mental issues... just leave him alone. i mean you wouldnt walk up to a mentally disabled person in a wheel chair and laugh at them would you? its the same thing but he figured out how to get online....well this one time....nvmind well... youre going to hell >
TechSys Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I have to agree with some of the others. He's a douche bag. Has mental problems. Probably don't even not what sex he/she either. however..... The warning was put out. He admitted his wrong doing (even though I don't think he learned a lesson). It, as meade mentioned over there, was y'alls right to warn ca.com members about him. Let that forum and it's admin handle him and his bullshit, it's no longer a SMD problem. but.... If I see he sign up to any forum I am a member of, I will warn them. Just like you all did (just not as harsh). Just my .02, which doesn't mean a lot. BTW... nice biatch slap you did meade. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
RhinoSS Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 Wow!!! After raeding all that on CA.com, That was Hella Pwnge. I havent see'n that kind of pwnge since Hulk body slammed Andre the Giant Way Way back in the Day
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 you phuckerz....... now go look at it :weight_lift: My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Amalan Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 syko you need to be banned from the ninja...
bibby>Chode Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I finally found a use for your favorite smiley.
AI James Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Posted January 9, 2007 :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :hj: :hj: thats the exact posting thats annoying as hell
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.