What does everyone like the best?

I remember back in the days popsecret had those "single serving" bags, I think it may have been pop colors or something, each bag of popcorn had a different color butter on them. I use to eat lots of this back then, but dont think its made no more.

Most of the time tho I get Trails End with extra butter. Its a Boyscout popcorn that they sell to make money for trips and what not, my friends mom is a den leader. Whenever I ran out of trails end and it was not the season I got Pop Weavers which I seem to only find at Wal Mart, but its the same stuff, packaged at the same place, just a different printing on the boxes.

But last week I decided to get some Pop Secret extra butter and the stuff was not the same, It tasted like crap and couldnt taste the butter flavor or anything.

So I went and got some Roundys brand popcorn (straight up cheap shit) and so far its the best microwave popcorn I ate so far!!

I also tried other brands such as the orval redenbacher movie theater style, and yea far from movie style popcorn. Although if you buy the thing of popping corn, pop it in a popper using the orval redenbacher butter flavoring and then the fine popcorn salt it tastes like the real deal.

But yet no matter what brand I try for microwave I cant find anything close to the real deal of the movie theater popcorn, even tho many companies market the movie theater stuff.

What do you guys like, So I can have some ideas what else to try. It just needs to have lots of butter or extra butter.

just a heads up with microwave popcorn on something I learned in EMT school. dont inhale the vapor that comes shooting out of the bag when its fresh out of the micro you can get a condition (takes a while but does happen) called popcorn lung or bronchiolitis obliteran. no bullshit its a lung disease that people get from the by product of a chemical in the butter.

just watching out for yall :)

Pour over butter from Orval Redenbocker probably spelt that wrong but Im kinda lucky when i want pop corn I run up to the movie theater about 1 mile away from my house and buy a jumbo bucket or just make my own with the popcorn machine we got

http://www.toastess.com/product_details.asp?product=30 This makes really good popcorn IMO. I just pour in some corn oil, some kernels, you can put butter into the top and season it and stuff, pops up real nice.

I also like cooking it up on the stove, just corn oil in a big pot and some kernels and seasoning.

I can't remember what mircrowave popcorn I liked, but it was sweet corn. Tastes good too.

But.... I dont like mircrowave pop corn too much.

http://www.toastess.com/product_details.asp?product=30 This makes really good popcorn IMO. I just pour in some corn oil, some kernels, you can put butter into the top and season it and stuff, pops up real nice.

I also like cooking it up on the stove, just corn oil in a big pot and some kernels and seasoning.

I can't remember what mircrowave popcorn I liked, but it was sweet corn. Tastes good too.

But.... I dont like mircrowave pop corn too much.

Mine like this here its nice but a pain in the ass to clean

just a heads up with microwave popcorn on something I learned in EMT school. dont inhale the vapor that comes shooting out of the bag when its fresh out of the micro you can get a condition (takes a while but does happen) called popcorn lung or bronchiolitis obliteran. no bullshit its a lung disease that people get from the by product of a chemical in the butter.

just watching out for yall :)

Yea I heard that like 8 years back or so, but I guess that is to be a thing of the past now.

I got the same one here :) has a little metal rod that spins in circles to keep the corn rotating while popping.

Then just use these kernals and this buttery oil and its just like movie theater popcorn.

http://www.orville.com/products_kernalpop.jsp#products

But you need to use this kinda salt. http://www.mortonsalt.com/products/foodsal...opcorn_salt.htm

Theres something different with it compaired to regular salt.

I find myself going to the movies, just for the popcorn at time! lol

get some plain white tender popcorn. pop it

melt about half a stick of butter pour it

a little salt and u got the best creation ever.

the butter kinda shrinks the popcorn but its so good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz