ok, this thread was started by me to say thanks to the makers of my equipment (reasons why will be listed in a few) but if you have some equipment that takes a beating day in and day out and makes even YOU say damn every now and then throw it up along with the background

most of you know i have 2 lvl 4 15's and a stetsom 2kd, well the lvl 4's despite being in a box that should be used for firewood still throw up a 140, anyhoo ive been able to run this combo for hours on end on rock and 30 mins to an hour on rap and stuff and nothin get more then a lil warm to the touch, well ive been ordering equipment on and off for my blowthrough build and today just got my stinger volt meter, and before leavin feed back on ebay i made sure that it worked, i plug it into my amp just like roscoe said (ingenious idea btw) and turn it on...instantly 13.4 volts when i start the engine, im thinkin ye thats about right cause its a diesel, i put the music on low volume, drops to 13.2.....then i crank it up to full tilt and my mouth drops, 9.8-10.2 is where its averaging at idle, 10.8 at 1200 rpm and im thinkin damn all this time of me lettin it run for hours and my subs only gettin a lil smelly and my amp bein nothin more than warm to the touch and this is the pain im puttin them through!!!! so yea it was another day for me that my equipment made me go DAMN

stetsom-contact team bassick alpine or joey

dc audio/dc sound lab (which one is it lawl)-wca rusty

both items rock and i cant imagine how my stuff would sound on say 14 volts!!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

14 volts would sound 2x louder lol as soón as the amp went in i told you that you had some good voltage drops

Get-r-done

it will, id throw some batts in but not now when the perm truck for them will be getting 3-4 batts and 2 alts plus mla module, just had no idea i was droppin that low and still hittin that hard

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it does sound good for that bad of a voltage drop with 4g wire. i hope my 18s sound that good. if i had logan money id get a 2kd also. :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Logân 0 gauge and big 3 will bring voltage up alot

I dunno why peeps say Stetsom is priçey priçe per watt beats a list of other company's prices for less watts the only 2 i çan think of that comes close to priçe ór beats it is the çrunch 3000pro ór the aq2200

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I dunno why peeps say Stetsom is priçey priçe per watt beats a list of other company's prices for less watts the only 2 i çan think of that comes close to priçe ór beats it is the çrunch 3000pro ór the aq2200

yea, the blowthrough will have 0 gauge galore, in fact its got 100 feet of it sittin in a box ready for it

i coulda went with a cheaper amp yea...but its quality power, and the thing that reallly did it for me is the warrenty, 1 year NO questions asked...whether its my fault or not im covered....plus its so fuckin easy to set up, no multiple things to set with a DMM it has 1 gain setting and thats that

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i just tell him that hes a baller. any good amp is going to cost a good penny im not tripping.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/